Thursday 27 March 2014

Intro

My name is James, I am 32 and I am a (sort of) Parkrun tourist. Well, I'm not really, I didn't know what else to call it. There are people that go around LOADS of Parkruns (I remember lining up at Hove next to someone from Leeds who'd done 40 or so different Parkruns at the time) and I have seen people raise their hands during the briefings saying they've come from foreign countries to run. 

At the time of starting this blog I have only done 4 different ones (Hove, Crawley, Croydon and Haywards Heath) but, encouraged by a friend who organises the Clair Parkrun in Haywards Heath, I have started a little blog to comment on my experiences of these different runs and the ones I intend to do in the upcoming weeks. They'll probably be heavily based on personal experiences and I know other people will find they have conflicting experiences of these, so please don't treat this as the 'bible' of Parkruns!

I'll start off with a little review of the ones I have already done. Some of these I intend to re-visit because I know these change over time and it's been ages since I've done some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment