Thursday 27 March 2014

Tilgate (Crawley) - Part 1

http://www.parkrun.org.uk/tilgate/

This one I have only run once, accompanying my girlfriend who was quite new to running at the time. I haven't run this at my full pace yet, but intend to go back in April 2014 for a proper go at this one. 

It is the most scenic one I have done so far and in the summer has a very pleasant feel to it. It's hard to describe the course off the top of my head as it was a while ago I ran it, but it goes around the lake a couple of times and through a wooded area, with a mix of paths, trails and I think there was a bit across the grass but I could be wrong! It has a large concrete incline at one point but you do only run up it once. It is definitely the nicest one I have run so far in terms of its setting. I'm yet to establish, but it could actually be easier than Hove....we'll see!

The field was quite small both times I went to this as it was a relatively new Parkrun. I expect it has grown in popularity now and I look forward to testing this course out for a more up to date and accurate review.

No comments:

Post a Comment